Skip to content
- Contact Cuba township assessor’s office (847) 381-1120 to set up an appointment. Doing this may avoid having to attend a hearing at the board of review in Waukegan.
- Fill out forms. Information needed to properly prepare for your meeting can be obtained by going on line to http://www.cubatownship.com/ and linking to various Web sites as follows.
- To obtain appeal forms – Lake County assessment forms and then pull up forms and print them.
- Go back to the Lake County home page then enter your PIN# in the Property Information box. This will allow you to find comparable properties by either address or PIN#.
- Look over your property information to make sure it is correct, then you can either select comparable properties for equity or select comparable properties with recent sales (remember to choose the same house type code and story also keep close to age and other amenities).
- Appear at township office on date of appointment and present your case. You can expect to hear an answer from our office within 10 days of your appointment.